Who should attend Blog Elevated?
Anyone with a blog is welcome to attend however we plan on covering intermediate to advance level blog topics. You do not have to be female, a mom, or a certain age to attend! Blog Elevated is open to all bloggers that are looking to be amazing professional bloggers.
How much is registration to attend Blog Elevated and what is included?
Registration to attend Blog Elevated is $249. This includes access to all breakout sessions, speakers, dinner and 2 lunches. If you still need to book your room for the conference, visit here for more details on booking your hotel stay.
Can we share a room at the hotel?
Yes! Sharing a room at the hotel is a great way to get to know other bloggers and build community.
I’ve purchase my ticket, but can no longer attend. Can I get a refund?
No, I’m sorry. However you can sell your ticket to someone else for the same price that you purchased it and we will transfer it to them. Please notify us after selling your ticket so we can transfer it. If you are having trouble selling it, please contact us and we will be happy to try and help, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to help you find someone to purchase it. There is a $14 transfer fee to transfer any tickets and the cut off for transferring a ticket to someone else is October 15th, 2016.
I have a personal sponsorship, can I share swag or printed material with other attendees?
We understand that sometimes personal sponsorship is required to be able to attend conferences. However, we would not be able to bring a great conference to you without our sponsors.
- Wear branded clothing, jewelry, or other apparel
- Use branded laptop skins or phone cases, laptop bags, totes, etc.
- Have sponsor material/branding printed on your personal business cards provided that information on the cards is primarily yours and cards contain your information, blog address, social media, etc. For example, having the brand logo of your personal sponsor printed on the back of your business card is OK.
You may not:
- Hand out swag. We encourage you to have your personal sponsor reach out to us for inclusion in the official swag bag of the conference, and we’ll be happy to talk to them about product placement. Contact us about swag bag inclusion here.
- Host an event for your sponsor during conference hours, even if off-site, implying a connection with Blog Elevated or inviting other Blog Elevated conference attendees. We do have a sponsorship option for brands to host parties or small gatherings of bloggers before, during, or after the conference if your personal sponsor would like to plan an event. Contact us about brand events here.
- Pass out business cards on behalf of the brand or brand employees who are not attending.
Please be tasteful and respectful of our official sponsors.
Can we bring babies to the conference?
Nursing babies and infants are always welcome at the conference. However, we do ask that you quietly step out if there is any disturbance. We also ask that you let us hold them and get our baby fix!
I have food allergies, can you accommodate me?
When you purchase your ticket, there will be an option to notify us of your allergies and we will do everything within our power to accommodate you. If you missed this box or purchased your ticket from someone else, please notify us as soon as possible.
Can we hold a sponsored event off the conference grounds?
No. We don’t want to be the barer of bad news, but the brands that are at the conference have invested a lot to attend and we need to respect that.
I want to sponsor, how can I do that?
We would love to discuss a partnership with your brand. Please send us an email letting us know your interest and we will share details of our sponsor package with you.
How is BE different from other conferences?
Blog Elevated will help you take your blog to a professional level. The conference will feature keynote speakers professional bloggers to teach and inspire not only writing and photography, but in technical aspects and good business practices as well. We will be covering advanced social media, search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, and have lawyers and accountants teaching breakout sessions.
How do I edit my attendee information?
If changes need to be made to your information after registering to attend Blog Elevated, please contact us with changes that need to be made.